Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Zong with the camel is made by Sour. They have the exact same lines in both their catalogs cept Zongs only come in clear or ribbed clear where Sours come in a variety of colors and clear.
    Last edited by Kush Scientific; 11-17-2007 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneR View Post
    zong and sour are not the same company. sour makes zig zag style pieces like ZONG but zong is just a name. everyone and their mother that owns a zig zag style piece calls it a zong, because the name has always been associated with the style even if it is made by a no name company. Zong the company is now back and blowing again, thanks to BD the quality has increased and they now offer GonG. i will try to get pictures up of a few that are in the shop. let me ask you this: does your "zong" sayZONG or just SOUR on it? if it said "SOUR ZONG" then i would believe it. other than that it is just a sour zig zag piece. this is the information i have gathered from meeting the owner of the Zong and BD company. not the sour company as they are not the same. this is all the info i have now, i will get more after i make a few more phone calls. hope this helps a bit
    my zOng with a camel logo as pictured above was purchased from the zong website years ago. it says zong toy co on it, sour design on the back, and www.zong.com on the bottom. it came with a dog tag and lighter, sour and zong were both owned by seedless.

my brother has one of the BD zongs. It hits pretty nice but personally i prefer a regular tube cuz i feel the zong has Alot more drag

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our mind

Quote Originally Posted by tashi
    May you all realize that ganja and cannabis are more than a "medical" drug. It is The Sacred Tree of Life. Recognize that which you do not see. Utilize the charas to open your mind, not cloud it. Have some respect for yourself and something that can attune you to your higher nature.

i wanna buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Papers View Post
    I like to ponder the extraction rate as I partake... it can be mind boggling.
    Thinking how many blunts a youth would have to smoke just to equal the THC content of 1 dab.

Hypno it is a good tube for sure and definately worth the price!! rather inexpensive compared to my other tubes. if a zong is what you are looking for i would reccomend it.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our mind

Quote Originally Posted by tashi
    May you all realize that ganja and cannabis are more than a "medical" drug. It is The Sacred Tree of Life. Recognize that which you do not see. Utilize the charas to open your mind, not cloud it. Have some respect for yourself and something that can attune you to your higher nature.

Gangstas With Torches Wildrok Productions's Avatar

HAHA just cought this thread! I had a dealing with chunky glass....Whoa- What a deal that was , and I'm glad i never sold to him. So I could only imagine what ordering from them would be like!

you did what? to who's dog??... for how many skittles?!?

Default New zOngs

sorry for the not so great pics
    http://tokecity.com/forums/image.php4?type=sigpic&userid=1663&dateline=121777  1055

Collection by: RooR, BD, SG, Darby, El Hefe, Carlson, Pakoh, Sling, AK, Roo, Cowboy....A little bit of everyone

That one in the middle is pretty crazy! I'm definitely diggin them...nice pics stoneR!
    My Setup
    -TC/Toro Fixed Stem #30
    -Lux Mini (Grey Flame) beaker
    -Volcano Classic Vaporizer
    -PJ inline bubbler
    -Unknown Artist dry piece
    -Ph(X) Trinity (In "The Man's" hands now)

Accessories: Toro chubbler, Toro 6-arm trashcatcher, Cowboy, N8, AK/Sara, Vince P, BLUE, Andy D.

Do you feel the same weed high that I feel?

you did what? to who's dog??... for how many skittles?!?

forgot to mention that the one on the far left actually has a cool zong dichro image but i could not get a good shot of it.
    they feel pretty solid, i believe they are 5x50
    http://tokecity.com/forums/image.php4?type=sigpic&userid=1663&dateline=121777  1055

Collection by: RooR, BD, SG, Darby, El Hefe, Carlson, Pakoh, Sling, AK, Roo, Cowboy....A little bit of everyone

Account Closed

^ those are the ones made by the company that owns BD.